Call Us: (954) 384-7505
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
PRECAUTIONARY STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO PROTECT OUR PATIENTS AND OUR STAFF
As a result of COVID-19, there are new recommendations made by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to decrease risk of exposure and prevent transmission of the virus.
We have implemented the following measures:
• Doctor and staff will take their temperature before start of the day.
• All patients will be screened prior to their visit.
• We ask that you call us to reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled locally or internationally to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the Coronavirus.
• Patients will be screened by taking their temperature and answering questions for any symptoms of Coronavirus.
• Everyone should wear a mask and sanitize their hands upon entering the office. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• Every patient will be given a pre-treatment rinse before any procedure.
• No more than 3 patients in the waiting room seated and at least 6 feet apart.
• All other patients will be asked to wait in their car.
• If you come with family members to your appointment, please ask them to wait in the car as we are limiting the office to patients only.
• All staff and providers wear disposable Personal Protective Equipment, including N95 masks, gowns, gloves, face shields and goggles.
• Frequent disinfection of surfaces with an EPA approved disinfectant. Operatory chairs and lights handles are wiped down with high level disinfectant and covered with protective wraps.
• HEPA Air Purification systems to filter allergens, bacteria and viruses.
You can visit our practice with confidence. We are taking these additional necessary precautions so we can continue to bring you the quality dental care you have come to expect from us.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding and look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
• Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html